Tuesday, May 4, 2010

One of 2 Women's ON960 Wedge Sandal



One of 2 Women's ON960 Wedge Sandal Sale


Step out in breezy summer style in the One of 2 Women's ON960 Wedge Sandal. These sandals sport a kicky look, with Italian leather uppers combining a strappy vamp and open toe with a T-strap and slender, adjustable ankle strap. The stacked platform and tall wedge heel keep things casual yet stylish. The shoe is finished with all-leather lining and a rubber sole. Pair these sweet sandals with cropped pants and a tunic top for an effortless casual look.

Special Price at Amazon Click to See Price







Description







One of 2 Women's ON960 Wedge Sandal Customer Review


Overall, I liked this sandal, but they were not anything special. It is a good basic comfortable sandal with a pretty cushiony footbed. To be honest, I would have kept them (I ordered it in black and white) if the "white" color had actually been white since the price was pretty reasonable. However, I returned them because I really wanted a white sandal and this one is actually bone/off-white. Since I had to return the white one and I did not love the sandal enough to keep the black one, I just returned both of them. By the way, the fit was true to size.




★★★ Read More Reviews ★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment