Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Clarks Women's Rejoice Boa Sandal



Clarks Women's Rejoice Boa Sandal Sale


Your feet will be happy in the Clarks Rejoice Boa sandal

Special Price at Amazon Click to See Price







Description

  • Part of the Clarks Artisan collection, this women's slide sandal features a leather and snake-print embossed leather upper with elastic goring for a secure fit
  • The cushioned footbed keeps you comfortable and supported, while a low wedge heel adds a touch of height
  • A textured synthetic sole delivers steady traction to the Clarks Rejoice Boa sandal.



We rejoiced when we saw this easy sandal. The supple leather upper features a “V” shape over the foot, as well as smooth and textured straps for added interest. The comfortable sole and heel will cushion and support your foot as you move through your day or evening. And that’s something to rejoice about.


Clarks Women's Rejoice Boa Sandal Customer Review


I love this shoe. Thanks to the other reviewer, I didn't order my normal size of 8 1/2 wide, but bought the B width. I'd been searching for a navy slide and I found it. I'd ordered Clarks Patty Figi slide, but am returning it because they are too big. I'm thinking about ordering this shoe in tan also. If you're looking for a comfortable sandal this is it.




★★★ Read More Reviews ★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment