Saturday, February 13, 2010

Steve Madden Women's Incca Wedge Boot



Steve Madden Women's Incca Wedge Boot Sale


These boots really were made for walking. A tall leather shaft is complemented beautifully with a buckle just below the back of the knee. Add to that a slip of a wedge and you’ve got a shoe that is not only comfortable enough to wear every day, but also fashionable enough to pick up admirers each time you pull it on.

Special Price at Amazon Click to See Price







Description







Steve Madden Women's Incca Wedge Boot Customer Review


I've been wanting a pair of cute riding type boots for a while.
I was thrillleed to find these online! When I bought them, there was a .00 discount so they were only 9.99 (plus free shipping).
It arrived in 1.5 weeks and I was so happy :)
They're super cute! Great with any outfit!

BTW, If you are between sizes, I would recommend going for the smaller one.




★★★ Read More Reviews ★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment